Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time well spent...

Since my last post I have spent a lot of time talking and being with God and I must say that my thoughts have become somewhat clearer. My Bible study, Attitudes of a Transformed Heart, by Martha Peace has also been extremely helpful. I am beginning to hear from God again...and it is so nice...sort of like reuniting with an old friend, only better. :)

These past couple of days have been productive, and if you knew me, that is a big boost. It is as though God is taking me by the hand and leading me to one chore and then to the next chore and so on. Even my husband has noticed that the house is slowly getting cleaned and back in order. I truly thank God for this blessing.

I do believe God has given me a small ministry, and it is right up my alley. Go figure!! I am not going into it now, but I am excited about it. There is more than one way to serve in the kitchen. And to think all this has come out of my daughters trials and tribulations. I will explain everything later...I don't feel like getting mad. God has taken this emotion and is moving through me to meet a very simple need that will become more and more prevelant in days to come, but I get to start soon...It amazes me how good and loving my Heavenly Father is. All this time He has been preparing me for the days to come. :)

Well, that is all for now. It sure feels good to feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment