Friday, May 17, 2013

Fogiveness...






I have not been able to get away and be by myself like I wanted to...but...God is always with me. 

Forgiveness is not a suggestion---It Is A Command!!  So, I have forgiven my husband for the disasterous Mother's Day.  I do not want to stay angry at him.  This brings absolutely no glory to our God and King.  My husband is just lousy at holidays...end of discussion.  He did say that I had reasons to be angry--of which I agreed!  I told him I was not backing away from anything I said...I Was Forgiving Him--Not Asking For Forgivenss For Myself--I wanted that very clear.  He said he totally understood and all is better now.  There is still work to be done, but it will be done with the spirit of love...not anger.  Sigh....

\o/

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! It took me years to forgive my mother for the way she treated/treats me,and my DH,and Our Son.

    ReplyDelete