Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Judea, Samaria and the ends of the earth....



Well...there seems to be a great deal going on in Judea, Samaria and the ends of the earth!

The ends of the earth first--North Korea's threats, an earthquake in Iran and Pakistan, violence leaving 7 dead in Venezuela, choking pollution in China...the list is endless.

Samaria next--Bombs at the Boston marathon, immigration laws and gun laws in Washington, Carnival Cruise lines not wanting to pay the Coast Guard, security measures are on high alert all over the USA.

Judea--The Beale Bungalow has two clean, weeded, ready for composting and planting spring and summer veggies raised beds.


This is the before picture.  Yes...I was lazy and let it get over grown with chickweed and such.  I am not going to allow this to happen this coming winter.  I am covering them.



These two beds took hours to do this past Saturday.  I guess my knee is slowing me down a bit, but weeding these beds were hard work!  This is why I am covering them this next winter...no more weeding like this again!  I only have five more beds to go...sigh...

I have been decluttering the bookshelves this week.  Three boxes of books gone and it barely made a dent in the amount of books I have accumulated over the years.  Everything seems to take so very long to do...I am pushing myself to get what I have gotten done...done!  Sheesh...

Some days I just sit back and enjoy the process.  This week I am antsy to get it done!  I just want my home decluttered, organized, painted and clean.  It is my fault for allowing it to get like this....depression is a dirty trick of satan...in more ways than one.  :(  Anyway, things are slowly getting done and I am thankful for that.

I have some flower bulbs to plant out front.  Hollyhocks and peonies.  I love seeing the butterflies and bees flitting and buzzing around my front garden.  My dianthus and purple coneflowers are coming up.  The pineapple sage is greening at the base of the old stems that have been cut back.  There are green leaves sprouting from their winter bunk beds on the hydrangea.  The yarrow, day lilies, and coreopsis (I think that is what they are called) are all beginning to wake up from their slumber and join the pollen from the pine trees.  It is definitely spring at the Beale Bungalow.

My daughter is sounding wonderful with each telephone call.  I am praying that this is the work of the Holy Spirit in her heart.  She means so much to me, as does her family.  I am still praying for a mighty work of God in their lives.  I am praying for soft, pliable hearts that the Holy Spirit can plant in and grow.  I am praying for teachable, obedient spirits, and spiritual ears to hear the call of His "still small voice".  There are prayers going up for their safety, especially for my grandson.  Warrior type prayers...I plead the protective impenetrable blood of Jesus the Messiah over them at all times.  I pray for angelic protection, too.  satan has no power over my seed!  They are being covered by prayer and promises of God.  There is still much work to be done....much war to be waged at the throne of God on their behalf.  

So...all and all...the ends of the earth, Samaria and Judea are all in the very hands of God.  Nothing has caught Him off guard.  Pray that God uses earthquakes, noisy dictators,
pollution,  cruise line woes and even Washington to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and all hearts to the Eternal Father.  

God is still good all the time and all the time God is still good!

\o/  














No comments:

Post a Comment