Friday, May 18, 2012

How does my garden grow?

It is cooler in at the Beale Bungalow.  My little garden is growing though.  I am really trying to work it this year. 



I have seven raised beds and they seem to be doing fine.  This morning I was able to do some weeding and putting some soft ties from four of my cucumber to the "covered wagon".  That is what I call the domed trellis in the second bed.  When it is full of vines it favors a Conestoga wagon covering.  I grew trombocini zucchini on it last year.

Today is going to be a lovely Friday.  I am thawing a chicken for supper tonight.  Laundry will be finished for the weekend.  Schooling lessons will be done, of course.  The house will get a cleaning and I will probably relax for a bit with some Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea sometime this afternoon.  It is a day to rejoice and be glad in!

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment