Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Once again...

Once again--my heart is broken.  My wayward, beautiful daughter called this morning and tore me apart.  I know that I wrestle not against flesh and blood, but it all still hurts. 

My daughter was raised very conservatively and in a Christian home, yet she has made several God-less choices and is suffering, greatly.  This is very hard to watch from afar.  We live in Virginia, she lives in New Jersey.  

Today, everything was my fault.  "I raised her too conservatively because it doesn't work in the real world."  She married against our will and out of the faith, so she is reaping what she has sown.  She is in the blame game now.  It is so hard.

Love her...don't talk to her...leave her alone....pray for her.  These are some of the things I am being told.  I really don't know what to do.  She is 28 and there really isn't anything I can do.  

It just really hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment