Monday, July 9, 2012

Rainy Monday....



We are having a lovely rain storm here in Hampton Roads!  It comes complete with rolling thunder and an occasional "light up your life" flash or two or three...  I don't even mind that it came after I watered my garden using city water that I must pay dearly for...sigh...

My spirit or mood has been as gray as the sky has been.  There seems to be no energy in any of my cells.  A great weight of unknown origin or of multiple origins has perched itself upon my very soul.  I have even felt it's talons tighten to the point of despair, but then I hum Jesus and the talons seem to loosen.  I think I will continue to hum and pray for the rest of the day.  I do not like oppressive spirits and it has to flee...

Anyway, nothing much is getting done today.  I have already talked with my husband so he doesn't expect to much when he comes home.  I will eventually get involved in something, but for now I will hum.

The rain is slowing down and the sky is getting lighter.  This was a fast moving storm.  Maybe it will take my melancholy with it.  That would be nice.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment