Sunday, July 22, 2012

The sky continues to fall....

I went to put an empty creamer container in the recycle bin and look what I saw!!







I am sure glad that we bought a chain saw with the last limb that just got picked up by the bulk trash man this Friday.  Oh well, I knew that the limb's days were numbered, but I was hoping for a few weeks so I could save up the money to have a company come in and take it out properly.  Sigh...

There is one blessing in this...



The limb and it's debris barely missed my butterbean raised bed.  No damage to my garden at all!!  Thank you, Abba.

I think I am going to spend some time in the book of Job today, and try to listen to God's still small voice. 

It sure would be nice if we had a wood chipper!  Gee, I could pile it up in the back of the yard and in a few years have some wonderful compost!!

God is still good!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment