Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 7...

Today was a day of doctors, exams, shopping, napping and cleaning.  (Of course, cleaning.)  It was a long day.  Anyway, my EKG, chest x-ray and blood work were all normal and my arthroscopic knee surgery is a go.  This Tuesday the tear in my meniscus cartilage will be made smooth and this pain will cease...after the surgical healing takes place.  In six weeks I should be back to normal!  :)

Okay...the cleaning is going so slow, as I said yesterday, but it is beginning to totally frustrate me.  I need to accept the pace the God has set for me....sigh.  There is one good thing about all this cleaning....I know it will not take me 40 years!  Even though I feel like I am in a very crowded desert.

I think I wrote about doing a pinterest.com cleaning tip.  I am soaking my four grills in a freezer bag with 1/4 cup of ammonia.  I let it set for 24 hours and then cleaned them.  Wow!  Did it work!


It was beginning to work last night!


Grimy!!!!

  
Fairly clean!!  I did get the little bit left on with a scrubby!


All done!!  Now the oven repair man can come and fix my oven!    

I am ready for the kitchen to be done.  I will be excited when it is done.

My son is still feeling poorly.  I am beginning to get a bit worried.  He was feeling better now he is back down.  Hmmm....no fever, just tired and not himself.  I sure hope he feels better tomorrow.

\o/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment