Thursday, March 14, 2013

Two and one half hours....

This evening, after supper, I suddenly had some extra energy, so I thought I would clean my stove.  Oh my goodness!   I am so tired!  But the results were worth it.



See...shiny.  My husband says I made it look new.  Well, that is what a man would say...I know different...but it is a great, did I say great?  Yes, a great improvement.

I am trying a pinterest cleaning tip for my grills that go over my burners.  One of my friends tried this tip that I pinned and she said it worked wonderfully...so, of course, I am trying this too! 


I do believe it is working!  All you do is this:  Place your grills in sealable plastic bags.  Add 1/4 cup of ammonia to each bag.  Seal. Leave it alone over night.  Wipe clean and wash. The fumes are what cleans the grills!   I am excited to see the results in the morning!  I just love Pinterest.com!!

My son is feeling somewhat better this evening.  He still has barely eaten for two days; he has slept those two days away, as well.  This is soooo...not my son.  It was nice to see him smile a little while ago.  Sigh...

Okay, I am going to go to bed...my knee is so sore and I am blissfully tired.  It has been a good day.

\o/

No comments:

Post a Comment