Monday, March 4, 2013

One corner down...

I have been diligently working since my son and I finished our schooling lessons for the day.  It actually feels good to have started the most dreaded job of spring cleaning.  I could not have put this off any longer...so I am grateful to be off and cleaning....

Since, my knee is still giving some trouble and this causes my back to tire easily, my wonderful son helped with the bottom shelves and the very top shelf where I started cleaning.  That was a tremendous help to me.  I did manage to take a short reading break and rest my knee for a bit.  Soon I was back up and cleaning coffee pots, cookie jars and tossing out anything and everything that I do not need nor want.  I am filling up the recycling bin with plastics that I am not going to use anymore.  Most, if not all, are being replaced as I get the money...

There has also been three loads of laundry done today.  I will finish the rest tomorrow.  I am gettin' kinda tuckered out...

Supper is an easy one tonight.  Chili Mac, sliced pineapples and buttered bread.  That is what my guys are having.  I will be juicing up carrots, oranges, kale and a tomato.  Yum!  I would like to be able to do this Juicing for Jesus for the full 60 days, but I am relying on the LORD to direct me.  I cannot say that I have not tasted a piece of macaroni, because I did...  :(

Well, here are the results of my efforts today in my kitchen.





Everything is clean and in it's place.  The kitchen is going to take me awhile to complete.  Mainly because of time taken to school my son, but there are two other reasons.  #1-my leg  and #2-everything is really dirty!  So, I want to do it right. After everything is cleaned I am going to paint it!  That will really help brighten things up! 

Well, supper is on the stove and I want to feed my family, finish the last load of laundry for today and then rest for the remainder of the evening. 

Sure wish it was warmer outside...I would sit out in the bright sunshine and soak up some Vitamin D!  Soon...I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment